Monday, December 20, 2010

Ah-ah...not my striped sneakers! :-P

I woke up today at around 5:30 A.M. If I were a student, this is a miracle. I would have been in my class earlier by an hour or two. But I'm not anymore no matter how bad I want to stay in that phase. Huhu...

Now is different because I have to wake up during such un-holy hour and prepare myself for work. I live in some slum place in Caloocan City and my office is in Makati.

Today is different. Instead of wearing my pain-in-the-sole pair of leather shoes, I chose to wear my God-given striped sneakers. Our office temporarily suspended the implementation of its bullsh*t office uniform policy. Speak of being considerate this Christmas huh! :-)

But since I woke up late, I have to ride the oh so famous MRT. Kung away ang hanap mo sa umaga, sumakay ka sa MRT. As I entered the Quezon Avenue station, there's just lots of "zombie" (a term I used for any selfish shit who, after hurting you, just stare at you blankly as If nothing happens grrrrrrr) and I know that this is gonna be rock and roll. Push and pull. Grab and slap. Live or die. You see, I am fully aware that I am risking my life riding MRT. But I never really expected that my shoes...my pair of striped sneakers, would be stepped on several times by some random zombies. And just to give you an idea of how severe my striped sneakers turned into, here's a picture of the poor little thing (photo taken when I'm already in the office):





This is bad. Reald bad. I almost passed out (napa-OA? lol). And hell, I could not even look at it because there's barely some space to move my head down. Eh pano kung nakatapak ng tae o gasolina yung mga nakatapak sa striped sneakers ko? Shit.

One of the culprits is just in front of me. I'm holding on the stainless dirty handrails (?) and the zombie was holding on to nothing. The spineless zombie's just leaning on me. 

This is it. I'm getting really super owver mad. I have to get even. I wrapped my chest with my arms forming two pointed arcs joined together as I turn sideways. This is my weapon. Haha! I turned sideways such that my weapon is now against his back near torso. I thrust the weapon further to his body even If Ate "inertia" isn't telling me to do so. This time, walang ka-manyakan ang aking pagdikit sa katawan niya. Puro puot, galit, pagsusumamo, paghihignati. And I knew I'm doing a good job when he whisphered: "aray, masakit". BOOM! BOOM BOOM POW! Hahaha... Gusto ko tumambling. Pero dahil walang space, I just shrugged my shoulders which I think added to the insult and pain I'm causing him. And then he again mouthed: "pare, masakit nga". This time, he looked very uncomfortable and in real pain. Kaya pla, my weapon is almost pinching his chest na. Haha! Pero hindi ako nagpadala sa awa. "Kung ayaw mo masaktan, mag-Taxi ka!". His face turned red. He was humiliated. I know. Medyo umispasyo yung mga katabi namin. May tensyon. I was expecting some ganting hirit, pero wala. Lupa. Loser. Dead air. Tapos bumukas yung pinto ng MRT. Ortigas station na. Bumaba siya. Nakayuko. Nahihiya ata.

At ako, kebs lang. Tingin sa kaliwa, sa kanan, sa baba. Nakita ko na ang kalunus-lunos na kalagayan ng striped sneakers ko. Pero napangiti lang ako. Kasi, Naiganti ko na siya. Haha!

Toroy noh? :-))

1 comment: